Sunday, March 9, 2008

Aetna Dmo V Aetna Ppo

parenthetical way to

Who has not seen situations, funny posters or blobs on the subway.
Well, I found this on Tuesday:


I showed (of course: the image, I begin to sap from the first post opening) to a colleague (who entered this week which soon will the point as there occurs Chronicles: whatever), and said, "the other day on line 2 I saw one that said 'Poponte' and was a little heart instead invested in the tree" (note the property my buddy).
Of course, I figured it was a visual approach to a design student or drawing ("line 3? Course: a university). So I gave the googlezaso (or as you type) and the only results were a page of Argentina, a user of Hi5 and several messages in a gay women's site (still is pejorative to say "lesbian").
Anyway, if anyone knows the author (s) of these pictures, my sincere congratulations and hopefully soon see the symbols on the subway (the Metro Bus would take him, does anyone remember what Tabacalera drawings or Felix Cuevas?) Of stations that everybody says and use a long walk: patriotism, Chimpanzee, Mixiote, Miaducto, Return, Freak, Chavanac, Mortals, Termite, General Canalla, Cerdon Achilles, among others whose name I can not remember (accepting suggestions).
For example, it would be a delight to find in the San Lazaro station (instead of a small train) the outline of a deputy making the sign Roque (do not tell me I do not remember?). Here is a picture of the famous (Footage courtesy of the mind):

http://secuencias-de-mente.blogspot.com/2006/05/la-roqueseal.html

In my quest to find more signs shit (yes, I know: the origin and are quite horrific and unintentionally funny, especially the most recent seasons), I found this review Designer:

http://blog.rancdesign.com/index.php?id=8

Well, here we stop ... I'm going to the metro!

0 comments:

Post a Comment