failure "what?
to see how long I survive (or stupidity as I can) to attest to these lurid affairs.
failure "what?
-Renal
repeated the doctor (UNAM gown), while interesting I applied a questionnaire about my family.
Of course I had understood at first, but was of the few times I wanted to confirm my suspicions, as before gathering the strength to go for a checkup, I gave myself the task of finding what possible condition affected me looking for symptoms of Internet medical sites.
When I was in "centuries-and-famous-magazine-nona-that in-spite-of-this-continuous-is-the-most-read-the-world" (ay, "Nah, you think ... ?) good Mario taught me how to identify reliable medical sites that are supported by academic institutions (such as the UNAM), research (such as the UNAM) or decentralized agencies that specialize in gathering opinions from experts around the world (such as the UNAM), in addition to comparing the translation of them (almost all published research patents first in English ... Why is that?) with famosérrimo "filthy book," better known in the underworld as "Mosby." I do not know which of the two adjectives most frightening sound, but the illustrations contained in this hellspawn reiterate my view that something must have damaged doctors in their nature to bear the consequences of each emetic and unspeakable disease, syndrome or disorder (not are not synonymous: it is not the same as do the same) which I only vaguely remember gnash their teeth and I began to close one eye by repeated lapses.
Flash, flash: due to the severe damage it has caused tremendous recall horror this post needs to be liberated in some way, so not having anyone around who vilify or increase its mauser, here's: A Brief
(but no less traumatic) description of "Mosby."
Published by McGraw-Hill (the same company where I have called no one, not two, but three times to serve as editor, and I always leave with the pretext that I should be entitled to hire me, then no understand why I called the second-and worst, I can not understand why I agreed to go on the third occasion, whether it was predictable ... descenlace what the morbid, the hell- if from the first they knew that a title is not obtained in less than a year ... unless you last name is Fox), the Mosby's almost a catalog of the various tortures that we could expect when fate sends us-to-hell (if the theory of Salvador Elizondo on Hell is true.) At first, this is a man septum unmanageable, even with both hands. Is when you see the utility to ... Does anyone know how you call those wooden utensils (or other) where you can leave a big book open for reference without the rush that is inversely proportional to the weight? I would write "stand", but that is where they put their scores musicians, and are quite fragile and light, and nothing to do with the gentlemen mazacote walls that can hold with those who bring down a ahuehuete sure to print each one.
For no getting around the issue (já, dear reader, sorry to the clerk, but some symptoms are delusions and disorientation treatment) in a magazine that reviewed articles or sections with a fervent desire not to see this horror.
I'm almost convinced that the real editors of that book were George A. Romero and Vincent Price (pss, under a pseudonym, to egg), but in this case with good special effects: all kinds of deformities, mutations, cancers, degenerative diseases and examples "tumorísticos" (Or as you type) presented in the most explicit and ill that can exist. If you are fond of decaying offal and delights in the suffering of others (or you only have to make grotesque images to see the "gore" as a chemistry set My Allergy dedazo -not: but "propositorio "-), why wait, go by Mosby!
Finally all was not so bad with that book, because thanks to him I learned the difference between "trach" and "tracheostomy", or something as basic and recurring as "immune", "immune" or "immune" among other buzzwords that seem simple, but so far I have never seen used correctly to any physician (not to mention the translations of the crossbeam, with the programs "specialized" on Channel 22 on Science or Dr. House, one moves from anger to laughter in the amount of inconsistencies in a recalcitrant repeat those in charge of dubbing style sounds mucus).
Fair on Saturday, leaving the treatment that brought me some mobility and prolonged my suffering on this earth, my buddy Israel began a discussion on such terminajo. Only think I could out of his folly and confirm my observation Mosby going to ... I preferred him out. I forwarded it to enjoy the trip from Ecatepec. I bought joy in the metro Hidalgo. And everybody's happy.
(To be continued .. as they say in my people: "If Dear God gives me license", "yes, lower case, because I do not deserve any respect that God vengeful, spiteful and rather contradictory.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment